Flight Schedule / Timetable
Book your flight (Call our reservation, email), Call our customer service on +227 20370991
Online booking system ( coming soon)
- Arrive at the Airport 2 hours before the flight.
- Make sure you have your tickets and valid passport.
- Proceed to check in table.
- One hand luggage with a maximum weight of 10 kg is allowed per person on Niger Airlines flights.
- The maximum length of this baggage may not exceed 76 cm to 38 cm wide and 23 cm high.
- Note that if hand luggage do not meet the size and / or weight of the above, it then will taken and calculated with checked in baggage.
- Niger Airlines checked in bags policy is 15 KG for each passenger in our domestic routes, and kg on international flights.
- Please make sure that you record your details on each bag.
- A tariff surcharge will be charged if exceeded the permitted weight. The excess baggage is charged CFA 3000 per Kg.
- Furthermore and in accordance with the new security measures for the transport of liquids in the cabin, are allowed only the bottles and tubes of 100 ml maximum each arranged in a clear plastic bag closed of a size of about 20 cm by 20 cm (one bag per person).
- Liquids must be placed necessarily hold baggage including shopping Duty free on international flights or risk being confiscated at security control with the exception of those contained in a clear plastic bag conforms to standards. However, are accepted exceptionally baby food necessary for the journey, liquid medications with orders or certificates (syrup, insulin …).
For your Safety
- The following Items are prohibited in passengers / crew checked and / or hand Baggage